Spider Control Services
Control Treatment for Arachnids of All Kinds
Your Trusted Spider Control Experts
Spiders enjoy and thrive in heat and humid climates, which makes North Central Texas a prime Spider region. Spiders can be quite a nuisance, whether its walking through a spider web, frighting a child or wife, and in the worst case a painful bite.
Poisonous Spiders to be on the look out for are, the “Black Widow” and the “Brown Recluse”, both of these species deliver a powerful venom when they bite. Most Spiders in Texas are not poisonous however even a non poisonous spider bite can be compared to a bee sting.
There are over 40,000 different species of spiders located throughout the world and they reside all over the planet. Most species are completely harmless with only a small percentage being dangerous.
However, when homeowners or business owners spot them, they usually prefer them to be gone. This is even more true in case there is a spider infestation. The real problem also arises because Spiders can be absolutely terrifying for people. Although most species are not poisonous, many do in fact bite and that’s why it’s a great idea to give us a call.
Spiders are a nuisance to homeowners in the North Central Texas area, and they can occasionally be dangerous. The bark scorpion, black widow spider and brown recluse are visitors that you definitely don’t want in your home. Our highly trained pest control specialists have years of experience treating for spiders and scorpions, so give us a call if you have unwanted arachnids around your home. Or bathroom. Or living room. You get the picture.
- Quick and experienced spider identification
- Family owned and operated
- Local services
- Fast response times and flexible scheduling
- Fully equipped to handle small or large Spider infestations
- Residential or commercial solutions
- Professional and friendly technicians
- They have Eight legs
- Spiders are found on every continent in the world except Antarctica
- Silk is created so they can catch other insects
- Most spiders have four sets of eyes
- Males are often much smaller than females
- Female spiders can lay up to 3,000 eggs at a time
- One of the most common fears in the world is “Arachnophobia” which is the fear of spiders
We're Ready. Are You?
David, when we got home the windows were amazing! We can actually see through them now! You do great work!!
I’ve used David & Streakless four times now and he’s always on professional, personable, on time & my windows are Amazingly Clean! They stay clean for months too!
The windows look amazing! Thank you so much! You guys do such amazing work!!
© 2015-2017 ShooFly Pest Control | Website Designed by RoboWeb Designs | All Rights Reserved